Learn how BluePi Consulting helped India’s leading newspaper to modernize their Hindi online edition to increase the readership.
The Client is a leading Hindi News website, which promises far more than what Language sites are typically credited for. Its comprehensiveness and exclusive online content by the online editorial team adds to the huge print repository of stories carried in the parent brand, and is updated round the clock with the latest in breaking news action.
It has a total readership of 36.6M and contributes heavily to 54 Cr digital revenues of the media group.
To increase their digital footprint and improve the readership, the client decided to revamp their Hindi new site and get a new mobile app. Along with that they wanted to migrate their existing CMS from legacy software to leverage the benefits of emerging technology.
For better customer engagement they were looking for
– Personalized content and recommendations as per site trends.
– Social Media Integration.
– Content based advertising.
– Polls, contests and targeted newsletters.
High cost of ownership: Given that the Hindi daily of the newspaper has a huge user base. Site should be performant under heavy loads as well.
Legacy CMS performance issues: Since the CMS was running on a legacy software, the transition needed to be carried out smoothly.
– Integrate CDN to improve the responsiveness of site.
– Optimization of compute and database resources.
– SQL Query Optimization.
– 50% cost saving by reducing the number of servers.
– Scalable and better performing site to accommodate the increased readership.
EC2, ELB, RDS, PHP
If you are looking for a mobile app/website to indulge your customers in a delightful digital experience reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and leverage the expertise one of India’s leading newspaper relies on.