Learn how BluePi Consulting helped leading news channel to migrate its CMS to cloud platform to increase the readership.
A leading news channel offers viewers 24-hour Hindi news that is relevant to todays Indians. It covers the full spectrum of news ranging from politics to business, investigative reports to consumer issues, crime to the environment.
To increase the readership, the news channel was looking for a user friendly, easy to use, responsive and adaptive website. To cover a larger user base, they wanted to launch site in multiple languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali and Marathi.
For easy customization of the content, following feature list was provided as part of CMS:
– Flexibility to arrange the content on screen.
– Search to easily filter the content and videos.
– Customizable landing page.
Performant: Site gets 150M+ page views each month, so providing a smooth user experience was necessary.
Enhancement: Frequent changes to layout and addition of new sections on the fly.
– Significantly customized WordPress implementation.
– High redundancy to ensure zero downtime.
– CDN delivered cached content in case of failures.
– Massively scalable media/image storage on S3.
– Auto scaled infrastructure for handling peak load volumes.
– REST based API for mobile app consumption.
– Innovative use of caching for reducing page load time.
– Site tested for performance, scale and security before roll out.
– Online news site as well as CMS was developed and delivered in three months.
– Site was improved to support 200M+ users per month.
AWS, Akamai, S3, CloudFront, EC2, ELB, RDS, Redis, WordPress, Elastic Search, HQ, Newrelic, HyperDB
If you are looking for a CMS solution or website to indulge your customers in a delightful digital experience, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and leverage the expertise one of India’s leading media house relies on.